Samuel Armand Sutter Youth Pastor Arrested For Sexual Battery

Front Page Forums City Vibe News General Discussion Samuel Armand Sutter Youth Pastor Arrested For Sexual Battery

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar carol 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    City Vibe News
    City Vibe News
    Keymaster

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Beginning in October of 2015, the defendant Samuel Armand Sutter began a sexual relationship wit
    [See the full post at: Samuel Armand Sutter Youth Pastor Arrested For Sexual Battery]

#205 Reply
    kimberly kaster
    kimberly kaster
    Participant

This Guys make me sick to my stomach

#206 Reply
    City Vibe News
    City Vibe News
    Keymaster

I totally agree with you Kim

#210 Reply
    Steeve

Man child molesters are the worst and this guy is a youth minister too

that’s totally crazy and most of them are regular people that you see in

church or your next door neighbor.

#291 Reply
    Sen Elsie

I went to camp in MN and this man was a the activities director. I met him when I was 12 and was good friends with his wife and him

His wife was actually my dorm leader for the many years I attended this Christian camp.

Sam was never a bad man. He was always kind and outgoing. He could make you laugh on the worst days. I have no wish to defend his actions, nor do I have the stomach to make some type of excuse for them.

#292 Reply
    Sen Elsie

<p style=”text-align: left;”>But before you call him a child molester or a pig or a freak, know he impacted my life. He helped people for years, he made summers fun and helped me at the time, a depressed and suicidal middle schooler, happy. He was not creepy. Or sick.

It makes me sad that he wasn’t who I thought he was.

But think before you comment. Because reading these things about him broke my heart. He has a family. And a life. And friends. And my memory of this young man who shaped my life is tarnished because of comments and articles. And those memories of him are sick and weird now.

What he did, having sex with a minor between ages 12 and 16, was wrong. So. Wrong.

But when I knew him, there was nothing the matter with him. He was just Sam..</p>

#293 Reply
    Steeve

sen,

I am very sorry that this guy was your friend, but I willy don’t like when sick and depraved man take advantage of children by acting like they’re real Christian.

#300 Reply
    City Vibe News
    City Vibe News
    Keymaster

He is innocent until proven guilty but molesting children is totally sick and disgusting, If the story is true,he should be ashamed of himself.

#317 Reply
    Sen

Of course I know you are all right. His actions are unforgivable. Just a poor situation for everyone. Its a shame because he has been working with kids through religion affiliates for around ten years now.

#318 Reply
    carol

sen,

From the way you describe him, he seems like a very different person, let’s keep him in our prayers and hope for the best.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Samuel Armand Sutter Youth Pastor Arrested For Sexual Battery
Your information:

To better explain your question or answer, you can upload some screenshots.